The Embassy Suites Hotel CACC North Charleston is thrilled the Victory Motorcycle Club has selected the hotel for the 2017 VMC National Meet & Ride, and looks forward to welcoming everybody to the Lowcountry for a great event! Group rates will be $139 per night plus taxes and fees. To book your room, click here to receive your discounted room rate.
- As a guest of Embassy Suites, expect a great stay and the following amenities:
- Two-room suite guestrooms
- Two flat screen televisions with HD service
- Dining room table with four chairs
- Queen sleeper with pullout sofa
- Wet bar/ microwave
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Complimentary shuttle within surrounding area
- Mini refrigerator
- Complimentary internet in hotel atrium
- Complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet with complete with chef’s omelet station
- Complimentary evening two-hour managers reception, which includes local craft beers, wines, alcoholic beverages, and light snacks.
- Walking distance from North Charleston’s premiere commercial center anchored by the Tanger Outlet Mall and many of the national restaurants and specialty retail stores.
- Designated motorcycle parking
- Make your reservation by July 3, 2017 to receive the discounted rate.
- Cancellation must be made 14 days prior to arrival to avoid penalty.
Camping alternatives are very limited in the Charleston area. There is short supply and high demand! Two Kampgrounds Of America (KOA) facilities are located in the metro area. One is located In Ladson, South Carolina, about 10 minutes from the host hotel, and the other is in Mount Pleasant, about 25 minutes from the host hotel. Please visit the former at www.koa.com/campgrounds/charleston/, and the later at www.koa.com/campgrounds/mount-pleasant-charleston/ for more information and booking.